For the identification of insects and other fauna and flora of South Africa.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

These were in my kitchen this morning....

....when I went to get coffee. They seem to all be wanting to come in from the cold outside and my place is very handy. This fellow is usually to be found behind my bookcase but this morning he posed very nicely for me. He is about 4" in diameter.
I should put this caterpillar in a bottle and see what develops from it. It has also been around since yesterday.
This one was in the corner of the roof at the office yesterday. He is large about 5 - 5 1/2" in diameter, body about 1 1/2" in length.
I thought that if I started to post a blog everyday, I would soon catch up on all the stuff I have to post, but it seems like I was mistaken and am getting even more behind. LOL!!

No comments: